Tuesday 2 August 2016

Infographic App


It was Final Semester of my College and in few days the Placement drive was going too started. I and My friends attended various Training class. Among that class there was a trainer who has experienced in cooperate sector as HR and let us Known about CV as Infographic CV and Website CV. And also shown us various examples.
At that time was eager to known the development process. Later when days passed I too shift towards Academic. But one day when we got news that one drive is going to held within a week at that time I didn’t even prepared my CV.


I was thinking and thinking and suddenly came across Infographic resume and in thought of that I decided to make my CV as Infographic Resume. And started doing with Photoshop.





But I was not well known about Photoshop so took help and completed. But later on came to known one my friend also did the same and there are various like this CV. Again bomb.

Then I came across this application. Since I have knowledge and Known how to develop Android App. So within 2 days of time have developed this Application called MJ Portfolio.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Contact

Get in touch with me


Location

India

Website

MJSurana | InfVogue